E-mail MeClifton B. Sobel Jr.
Mr. Sobel maintains a litigation practice, focusing primarily on criminal matters, such as Driving Under the Influence, felony and misdemeanor drug charges, probation violation and other crimes. He also serves clients in domestic matters such as divorce, and business matters such as the creation of new corporations or limited liability companies, and copyright applications. MARTINDALE-HUBBELL rates Mr. Sobel "B-V" among the trial lawyers in Tennessee.
- Tennessee, 1995
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 1995
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Bachelor of Science - 1991
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- "B-V" among the trial lawyers in Tennessee
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nashville Bar Association, Member
- Rutherford County-Cannon County Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers